Field Deployable Ruggedized UPS's & Inverters
PROTECTING MISSION-CRITICAL SYSTEMS IN FIELD-DEPLOYABLE KITS AND TRANSIT CASES
Today’s modern war fighter is often stationed in the world’s harshest environments. The electronics they carry with them are often fitted into rugged cases for ease of movement and mobility. The special requirements posed by this environment and mobility simply cannot be met by a standard commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) power solution. The technology is either not up to snuff or the durability and ruggedness just won’t cut it. Rugged UPS products have evolved as a way to meet the power requirements this environment demands.
Chief among these environmental challenges are heat and humidity, shock and EMI. Our rugged UPS’s are designed and built from the beginning to meet the extreme temperature conditions they will spend most of their functioning lives in and rugged enough to sustain the constant movement that’s expected of a field-deployable transit case.
Whether you need a UPS with battery backup functionality or an inverter without batteries, NOVA will work with you to ensure compliance to all applicable military standards and any future requirements that may present themselves in the future. These solutions are available on a multitude of contract vehicles and wrapped in top-notch pre- and post-sales support services.
THE MOST ROBUST UPS’S AND INVERTERS AVAILABLE
- True Online, Double-Conversion technology
- Power Factor Corrected to near unity on the Input
- Accepts ungrounded Delta power and grounded Wye power Input
- Wide input voltage accepts 80-255VAC, 40-400Hz Input
- Various battery backup options to meet your hold-up requirement
- Remote communication via SNMP, RS232, and simple Signal Communications
- Available on GSA Schedule
UNINTERRUPTIBLE POWER SUPPLY: POWER CONDITIONING AND BATTERY BACKUP
NOVA provides premier power protection to your field-deployable kit while providing the battery runtime needed to gracefully shutdown your sensitive electronic equipment in the event of a power loss event. Our UPSS deliver consistent, clean electricity from generator or vehicular power and offer a wide input voltage and frequency range wherever you are in the world.
Our solutions are customizable and dozens of flavors are available to suite your programs specific requirements. We offer various capacities ranging from 700VAk through 2500kVA, various AC/DC output configurations, different dimensions and weights meaning different center of gravities, and different battery backup options to meet your runtime requirement without access weight or bulk.
INVERTERS: POWER CONDITIONING ONLY
Should you need power conditioning but not battery back up functionality, we can provide a UPS without batteries – an inverter. These products feature the same technology and meet the same mil-std requirements but without the weight and bulk of batteries.
- Product Datasheets-
- NPS2500 Series Rugged UPS – Rackmount/Tactical UPS with hot-swappable battery drawer and flow-through design
- NPS1252 Series Rugged UPS – Compact version of popular NPS2500 Series Rugged UPS
- NPS1250 Series Rugged UPS – Rackmount/Tactical UPS with hot-swappable battery drawer
- NPS1250INV Series Rugged Inverter – Tactical Inverter, similar to NPS1250 without batteries
- NPS700 Series UPS and Inverter – Rackmount Industrial inverter with or without hot-swappable battery drawer